Crew Casting Call
The CW Twin Cities wants you to be a part of The Crew, our on-air personalities. This is your big chance to break into television. Stop by The CW Twin Cities booth at the Uptown Art Fair on Saturday, August 4th from 2-4 to audition.
As a member of The CW Twin Cities Crew you will become a spokesperson for the station and you will be featured in on-air promos & commercials, on-site at station and client events, and on-line with video features and on-line blogs to promote station programming. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, engaged with social media, have a terrific personality and a "can do" attitude. You will work closely with Marketing & Creative Services to execute your duties as set forth below.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Acting responsibly as a representative for The CW Twin Cities
- Performing on-air as a spokesperson in various CW Twin Cities promotion announcements
- Participate and engage the public on-site at all station events
- Driving the personality and brand of the Crew home to the viewers through on-air promotion announcements
- Create excitement for station contests through on-air promos
- On-line programming blog development
- On-Air & On-Site for client events, driving viewers through on-air announcements to a client event
- Look-Live remotes from client and station events
- Public appearances as requested by clients and other station partners
- Produce weekly content on a variety of platforms including internet, social network and mobile
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to perform on-camera / 1 – 2 years on-air / anchoring experience preferred
- Must be able to ad-lib, interview and go off- prompter
- Flexible hours are a must nights and weekends included
- Must be able to responsibly represent The CW Twin Cities at on-site events, client events, and maintain a responsible public appearance outside of station requirements
- Must be able to become familiar with and gain working knowledge of all CW Twin Cities programming in order to answer viewer questions via phone, in person at events, and create on-line blogs and discussion groups relating to CW Twin Cities programming.